If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or compliments, please feel free to contact me. I will reply as soon as I can! If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, and there are less than 3 hours before we begin, please call me directly at 704-969-5195.
QuestionnaireNew Clients: Please submit your health history prior to our first appointment
- Be thorough and specific
- Feel free to ask questions
- Submit 24 hrs. before Evaluation
EvaluationOnboarding Clients: Please be dressed to move on an open and level floor
- Bring water, SPF, hat, towel, etc.
- Purchase package within 30 days:
- Get $85 credit = FREE Evaluation!
PackagesCurrent Clients: Select a package to save on each session
- Bring water, SPF, hat, towel, etc.
- If you journal, please share it
- Early Cancellation = +24 hours
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact me directly. I hope this clarifies everything for you, and I look forward to working with you soon!
- Where are you located?
- As a mobile personal trainer and wellness coach, I come to the location that best suits you. I can come to your home, your community’s gym, your job’s corporate fitness area, or your hotel’s fitness center.
- I currently serve a 6-mile radius around zip code 28211, but I can also commute to other areas in the Charlotte metro area.
- Alternatively, I can offer you training and coaching Flex5 in Uptown Charlotte.
- What do you bring with you?
- I have dumbbells for resistance training, and I also bring various tools for conditioning and agility training. There are small pieces of equipment for use with calisthenics, and I have a foam roller for flexibility training. A body fat monitor is on hand for testing body composition, so we can track that if you prefer.
- I can bring a Bluetooth speaker for music, so please let me know if you would like me to carry it with me.
- Can you train me at my gym?
- Generally I cannot. Most gyms have their own trainers and coaches on staff, so they prefer you hire someone in-house. You should ask your gym about their policy.
- I do have my own liability insurance, so I can train you at your gym if they agree to allow it.
- How long do the appointments last?
- The sessions last 60 minutes.
- How do I prepare for the evaluation?
- Complete the Questionnaire in advance, so that we can focus on your evaluation in person. This helps me prepare to meet you, since your pertinent information will already be filed.
- Please provide an open space with level floors, and be certain to remove all obstacles and tripping hazards from the floor.
- Plan to dress to move. We will need to assess your strength, endurance, flexibility, posture, and biomechanics. You should be able to move freely, so typical workout clothing and footwear is appropriate.
- How do I schedule time with you?
- There is an app on my site called Acuity. It allows you to book, reschedule, and cancel appointments directly. You can make changes until three hours before your start time. It is always available to you, so you don’t have to rely upon my phone to make changes. I’m frequently in sessions, so I cannot necessarily respond immediately.
- If you need to make changes less than three hours before meeting, please call me directly.
- How do I get a free evaluation?
- Option 1: Purchase any package of four or more sessions, and receive a free evaluation.
- Option 2: Purchase an evaluation separately, choose a package within 30 days, and get a credit toward your selection to offset the cost.
- How much do you charge per hour?
- This depends on the package you purchase. I build discounts into the packages, so the more sessions you select up front, the lower the cost per hour.
- You can learn more about pricing here.
- Do my sessions expire?
- Your sessions are good for 90 days from purchase, because I have found consistently that people do not finish their packages unless there is a deadline.
- Your sessions do not accumulate: If you subscribe to meet twice per week but miss a session one week, you will not have three sessions the next week. You must use the allotted sessions each week, or you will lose those that you do not schedule or keep.
- There are no contracts, and you can hop on and off as you like. You can change your package each month, so that you buy only the sessions you will actually use.
- This saves you money, because I encourage you to buy only those packages you can complete based upon your weekly availability.
- Do you accept insurance?
- Insurance practically never accepts personal training as a form of preventative care or rehabilitation.
- Generally speaking personal trainers and wellness coaches are not able to accept insurance.